No products in the cart.
Manual Sewage Grinder Pump 3 Phase – 3.7kw RGS37M
The RGS37M is an effluent grinder pump and is another safe, dependable, trouble free I-Series pump. With the superior engineering, these are the tough Sewage Grinder pumps, suitable for the most demanding applications. The grinder mechanism provides an extremely powerful slicing action with more than 80,000 slicing actions per minute while the radical cutter and cutter ring reduces the torque and kilowatt requirements, which makes it one of the most efficient grinder pumps available.
Model Number = RGS37M
Max Flow = 420LPM
Max Head = 30m
Outlet = 50mm / 2″
Warranty = 1 Year
These grinder pumps are commonly used in our packaged pump stations where effluent including raw sewage from a public venue needs to be pumped from an underground tank uphill to the septic system.
Guiderails are available but not included as length varies depending on well size
- Childcare Centres
- Recreational Facilities
- Waste Treatment Facilities
- Industrial Plants
Features & Benefits
- Comes with 10 meters of cable
- Grinder mechanism composed of a fixed shredder ring and a rotating grinder made by
- hard Chromium-Molybdenum alloy
- Unique epoxy cable sealing base prevents water vapour entering the motor.
- Triplex seals – double mechanical seal plus an oil seal to isolate the motor from the sewage
- Lifting lugs for easy installation
- Abrasion resistant construction
- Removable solid cast iron base
|Maximum Litres Per Minute||
|Maximum Head (m)||
|kW / Hp||
3.7 / 5