No products in the cart.
12V Small Low Profile Automatic Bilge Pump – LP900S LoPro
LPD900S LoPro – 12V Small Low Profile Automatic Bilge Pump
The NEW Rule 12V Small Low Profile Automatic Bilge Pump is small enough to fit into tight spaces in the bilge – yet they pack real pumping power at 900 gallons per hour – 3,400 litres per hour – 57 litres per minute.
This 12V Small Low Profile Manual Bilge Pump includes numerous features for ease of installation, ease of use and multiple options for use.
2 models available – standard NON-auto or dual sensing AUTOMATIC.
- Up to 900 GPH – 3,400 LPH – 57 litres per minute at open flow
- Up to 634 GPH – 2,400 LPH – 40 litres per minute at 1 metre head
- Up to 418 GPH – 1,582 LPH – 26 litres per minute at 2 metre head
- Maximum head height – 4 metres = 0 flow
- Compact 60mm high (port to the side) 60mm wide (port upright)
- Length – 245mm RWB5159 Auto
- Fully submersible – horizontal or vertical mounting
- Ignition protected – won’t create a spark
- Thermal cut-out to prevent overheating if run dry
- Silicone blocked tinned 16 gauge wiring
- Rotating discharge body swivels 180 deg for ease of installation
- Threaded discharge nozzle with multiple hose ports included as standard in the package – 4 different hose ports provided – 1 each 20mm, 25mm & 28mm straight & 1 x 20mm 90 deg elbow
- Straight discharge ports include a nitrile non-return check valve (for use on straight ports only – not to be used on 90 deg port)
- 3 year limited warranty
12V Small Low Profile Automatic Bilge Pump
The automatic LoPro includes all features as detailed further above with the additional benefit of automatic operation in multiple modes – NO float switch is required.
- High or low water sensing mode – the pump can be set to start operation at either 33mm or 50mm bilge water height
- Electronic automatic timer mode – The pump can be set to automatically check for water every 2 1/2 minutes – if water is present it will continue to run and pump bilge water. This feature is very handy – however if you leave the boat unattended on a mooring it may run down the battery over time, if you don’t have solar panels or a wind generator Etc to constantly charge the battery – in this case set the pump only to high or low mode
- Includes pump test mode
- Includes manual over-ride 3rd wire – requires a Rule 3 way panel switch RWB23 or 107 to operate this feature
- 12 volt 4 amp use a 7.5 amp fuse
- 12 volt DC only – DO NOT run direct off a 240v-12v transformer
RWB5159 Automatic Rule LP900S LoPro bilge pump 12volt
|Minimum Litres Per Minute||
|Maximum Head (m)||