No products in the cart.
Variable Speed Constant Pressure Pumps VSRM58-102
Constant Pressure Pumps
Variable-frequency constant pressure pumps, adopt the latest in VVVF (variable voltage and variable frequency) AC frequency conversion and speed regulation technology. These high quality pumps also boast the latest pressure sensing technology, through the feedback of real-time pressure sensing (as compared to the preset pressure), which means the controller can adjust the motor speed and maintain constant outlet pressure, even with fluctuating demand.
The VSRM Constant Pressure Pumps series
Model Number = VSRM58-102
Rated Flow = 66LPM @ 49m head
Max Flow = 102LPM
Max Head = 58m
Inlet / Outlet = 32mm
Taps = 4-6
Warranty = 3 Years
Constant Pressure Pumps Applications
- Whole house supply
- Commercial laundry applications.
- Industrial Cleaning (wash down areas etc.)
- Apartment Blocks
- Irrigation Supply
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency and energy saving design when compared with traditional water supply pumps, saving up to 30%-60% on energy usage.
- Long service life is guaranteed due to the minimal torque and abrasion on the shaft as a result of reduced revolutions in normal operation.
- With the precise soft start and soft stop, water hammer is virtually eliminated in most installations, thereby protecting the plumbing and appliances from damage.
- Supplied with 2L pressure tank, pre-charged to 2.0 bar (4L pressure tank on VSRM50-270 model).
- Liquid temperature 0oC – 90oC
- Environment temperature ≤50oC
- All wetted parts are made of grade 304 stainless steel.
- Continuous duty, 2-pole induction motor.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Class F motor insulation.
- IP54 Ingress Protection rating.
|Maximum Head (m)||
|Maximum Litres Per Minute||
|Number of Taps||
|kW / Hp||
1.3 / 1.74