No products in the cart.
Submersible Drinking Water Pressure Pump RPS036
The RPS Multistage Submersible Drinking Water Pressure Pump has Integrated Pressure Control and Run-Dry Protection.
Submersible Drinking Water Pressure Pump
This submersible pressure pump / drainage pump comes complete with an integrated in built Pressure Controller and integrated run-dry protection.
Model Number = RPS036
Rated Flow = 50LPM @ 25m head
Max Flow = 82LPM
Max Head = 35m
Inlet / Outlet = 25mm / 1″
Number of Taps = 5
Warranty = 2 Years
The compact design and base allows for easy application in a rain water tank or for draining clean water from underground or above ground tanks and pits. The base keeps the suction out of sludge build up.
These pumps are completely constructed in non-corrosive material and are fitted with 10m cable for easy connection to power supply.
Mounting base fitted for a firm and stable positioning during installation and operation.
Applications for the Submersible Water Pressure Pump
- Clean Water & Potable Water Transfer
- Household & Drinking Water Supply
- Rainwater Tanks
- Industrial Cleaning
- Commercial Laundries
- Rain to Mains Backup Systems
Features and Benefits
- Integrated Pressure Controller
- Integrated run-dry protection
- Auto Restart when water over 150mm
- Compact design
- Water-cooled motor
- Corrosion resistant
- Base keeps the suction out of sludge build-up (must be installed 100mm off base of tank)
- Gr 304 Stainless Steel Outer Casing
- Plastic Impeller
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel Motor Shaft
- Plastic Diffuser
- Plastic Pump Base and Discharge Body
NOTE: Install min 100mm above bottom of tank to keep out of sludge and debris
|Maximum Litres Per Minute||
|Maximum Head (m)||
|Number of Taps||
|kW / Hp||
0.37 / 0.5