No products in the cart.
Rule-Mate 12V 1100GPH Automatic Submersible Bilge Pump
Rule-Mate 1100GPH Automatic Submersible Bilge Pump
The Rule-Mate 12V 1100GPH Automatic Submersible Bilge Pump has Rule’s exclusive “Spongeability” feature. It is an all-in-one bilge pump and switch with no float switch required. The innovative design incorporates the bilge pump and water sensor in a single housing.
The unique Rule “Spongeability” feature leaves the bilge the driest ever – when water in the bilge reaches a certain height the solid state sensor automatically activates and the pump runs until the water is pumped out, reducing boat weight, saving fuel and minimizing bilge odour.
Pump check feature – simply touch the pump check button on the pump and hold for a few seconds to test cycle the pump.
The Rule-Mate 12V 1100GPH Automatic Submersible Bilge Pump has a threaded discharge port with O ring seal and are supplied with both 90 degree and straight hose ports – 20mm for 500 & 750 GPH – 28mm for 1100 GPH model.
Available in 12 volt or 24 volt (1100 only).
- Fully automatic all-in-one submersible bilge pump systems
- No separate float switch required
- Bilge water sensor and pump in one common housing
- Pump and sensor are internally common wired for easy installation
- No battery drain other than when the pump is in use
- Removable strainer and impeller area are accessible to clear debris
- Threaded discharge ports for easy installation
- 1 each straight and 90 degree hose ports supplied with the pump
- A 3rd wire allows for manual over-ride using a Rule switch panel (see below – RWB23 or 107 12volt, RWB24 or 5188 24volt) or it can activate an alarm or indicator lamp if desired
- Thermal overload protection
- Single touch pump check test button feature
- 3 different capacities 500 – 750 – 1100 gallons per hour
- 3 year limited warranty
All pumps are oval shaped – base footprint size : 110mm x 70mm.
Overall dimensions Inc straight hose port : 190mm L x 80mm W x 115mm H
RWB1388 500 GPH 31 LPM 12 volt 2 amp 20mm (3/4″) hose outlets
RWB1389 750 GPH 50 LPM 12 volt 2.7 amp 20mm (3/4″) hose outlets
RWB1390 1100 GPH 69 LPM 12 volt 3.4 amp 28mm (1 1/8″) hose outlets
RWB1390B 1100 GPH 69 LPM 24 volt 1.7 amp 28mm (1 1/8″) hose outlets
Rule bilge pump control panels – These Rule 3 way control panels can be used to control and indicate operation of all Rule bilge pumps and will allow the Rule-Mate pumps to function with a manual over-ride operation feature using the 3rd wire supplied in the wiring harness of the pump.
The control panel options are: RWB23 12 volt or RWB24 24 volt, RWB107 12 volt or RWB5188 24 volt
|Maximum Litres Per Minute||