No products in the cart.
RainPro Rain-Main Valve RM1600
RM1600 RainPro Rain-Main Water Diversion Valve
The RM1600 RainPro Rain-Main Valve is a fully automatic adjustable mechanical rainwater/mains water changeover device designed for pressure pump supply systems for harvesting rainwater for the Granny Flats, Cabins and household applications with automatic mains backup. It is suitable for most domestic applications.
The RainPro Rain-Main Valve can be used with most surface and submersible pressure pumps and is best suited to be used with pumps with an auto-restart function. It is suitable for use with the REEFE® PRJ External Pumps such as the PRJ052, PRJ062 and the PRJ095 Pressure Pumps. It is also suitable to use with the RPS Submersible series pumps such as the RPS036 and RPS050 Submersible Pressure Pumps.
See Instructions on how to install the valve onto an External Pressure Pump
See Instructions on how to install the valve onto a Submersible Pump
It is ideal for rainwater harvesting – switches from mains to tank whenever tank water is available and automatically defaults to mains in the event of a power or pump failure.
- Maximum Mains Pressure = 500kPa
- Maximum Pump Pressure = 500kPa
- Maximum flow Rate = 35+LPM
- Rainwater and Mains Inlet and Outlet = 3/4” FBSP or 20mm
RM1600 RainPro Rain-Main Valve Applications
- Domestic Rain to Mains systems
- Whole house supply up to 4 bathrooms
- Small Irrigation Systems
- Small Toilet Blocks
- Granny Flats and Cabins
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple and easy to install
- Adjustable to compensate for varied mains pressure
- Valve does not require maintenance
- No electrical components so no electrical consumption
- No standby electrical consumption
- Suitable for use with REEFE® PRJ External and RPS Submersible series pumps
- Can be mounted directly onto the pump in any orientation or position
- Can be mounted in any position
- Built in dual check valve for back flow prevention on mains and rainwater connections
- 5 Years Warranty
- Durable design, built to last. Solid brass construction
- No electrical components – 100% hydraulically operated
- Solid brass