No products in the cart.
Rain to Mains Controller with PRJ075 Pressure Pump RM4000
RM4000 Rain to Mains Controller with Pressure Pump has no cables, no float, no solenoid and no electronic controls making it extremely easy to install. The simplicity of this system has the added benefit of making it very affordable. The RM4000 Rain to Mains Controller System restricts flow of mains supply while rain water is in the tank. This system is suited for applications supplying laundry and toilets only. For whole house supply use the RM1500. This system is not suitable for suction lift, use the RM5000 submersible version for underground tanks.
Model Number = RM4000 with PRJ075
Rated Flow = 40LPM @ 27m head
Max Flow = 76LPM
Max Head = 42m
Inlet / Outlet = 25FBSP / 25 MBSP
Number of Taps = 5-8
Warranty = 2 Years
- Domestic Toilet
- Domestic Laundry
- Outside Garden Tap
Features & Benefits
- Watermark certified
- This system automatically checks for water periodically. If there is no water, the mains water flows.
- Watermark dual check valve to prevent back flow or cross contamination.
- No electrician required – just plug it in.
- Affordable solution for new or old houses.
- Only available as a package with pump cover.
- RM4000 controller cannot be sold separately.
- Also available with submersible pump – model RM5000
- Valves assembled, supplied loose with pump
|Maximum Litres Per Minute||
|Maximum Head (m)||
|Number of Taps||
|kW / Hp||
0.75 / 1