No products in the cart.
Granny Flat Pressure Pump with Rain to Mains Controller
The Granny Flat Pressure Pump with Rain to Mains Controller has no cables, no float, no solenoid and no electronic controls making it extremely easy to install. The simplicity of this system has the added benefit of making it very affordable. The RM4000 Rain to Mains restricts flow of mains supply while rain water is in the tank. This system is suited for Granny Flat Pressure Pump with Rain to Mains Controller applications. For larger whole house supply use the RM1500. This system is not suitable for suction lift, use the RM5000 submersible version for underground tanks.
Model Number = RM4000 with PRJ052
Rated Flow = 25LPM @ 20m head
Max Flow = 55LPM
Max Head = 33m
Inlet / Outlet = 25FBSP / 25 MBSP
Warranty = 2 Years
Suitable Pressure Pump for
- A Granny Flat, Small House or Cabin with one 1 Toilet
- Pressure Boosting Applications
- Domestic Laundry & Garden Taps
- Clean Water Transfer
Features & Benefits
- Watermark certified, includes dual check valve on mains to prevent back flow or cross contamination.
- This system automatically checks for water periodically. If there is no water, the mains water flows.
- Watermark dual check valve
- No electrician required – just plug it in.
- Reliable, efficient power-saving performance, an affordable solution for new or old houses.
- Valveset is 100% hydraulic – no electronics.
- Rains to Mains switch over system allows mains water to flow if tank water is unavailable, and
stops mains flow if tank water is sufficient.
- Run-dry protection and thermal overload protection for the Pump.
- Only available as a package with pump cover.
- RM4000 controller cannot be sold separately.
- Also available with submersible pump – model RM5000
- Valves assembled, supplied loose with pump
|Maximum Litres Per Minute||
|Maximum Head (m)||
|Number of Taps||
|kW / Hp||
0.37 / 0.5