No products in the cart.
Drinking Water Constant Pressure Pump VSRM39-102
Drinking Water Constant Pressure Pump
This Drinking Water Constant Pressure Pump is a Variable Speed Drive Pressure Pump. Variable-frequency constant pressure series, adopts the latest in VVVF (variable voltage and variable frequency) AC frequency conversion and speed regulation technology. These high quality pumps also boast the latest pressure sensing technology, through the feedback of real-time pressure sensing (as compared to the preset pressure), which means the controller can adjust the motor speed and maintain constant outlet pressure, even with fluctuating demand.
Model Number = VSRM39-102
Rated Flow = 66LPM @ 30m head
Max Flow = 102LPM
Max Head = 39m
Inlet / Outlet = 32mm
Taps = 4-6
Warranty = 3 Years
- Whole house and drinking water supply
- Commercial laundry applications.
- Industrial Cleaning (wash down areas etc.)
- Apartment Blocks
- Irrigation Supply
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency and energy saving design when compared with traditional water supply pumps, saving up to 30%-60% on energy usage.
- Long service life is guaranteed due to the minimal torque and abrasion on the shaft as a result of reduced revolutions in normal operation.
- With the precise soft start and soft stop, water hammer is virtually eliminated in most installations, thereby protecting the plumbing and appliances from damage.
- Supplied with 2L pressure tank, pre-charged to 2.0 bar (4L pressure tank on VSRM50-270 model).
- Liquid temperature 0oC – 90oC
- Environment temperature ≤50oC
- All wetted parts are made of grade 304 stainless steel.
- Continuous duty, 2-pole induction motor.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Class F motor insulation.
- IP54 Ingress Protection rating.
As with most of our household pressure pumps, this 750w Potable pressure pump is designed for pumping clean water in the house and garden. As it can operate from 4 to 6 taps and is suitable for use in contact with drinking water, this is the perfect household pressure pump.
|Maximum Head (m)||
|Maximum Litres Per Minute||
|Number of Taps||
|kW / Hp||
0.75 / 1