No products in the cart.
Deep Well Jet Pump – Self Priming EDW100 w/ Pressure Controller
Surface Bore Pumps / Convertible Deep Well Jet Pump
The Convertible Deep Well Jet Pump is designed for lifting water well beyond the reach of conventional surface water pressure pumps. Convertible jet pumps are generally used in wells or bores where pumping levels can range from 10 to 50m. Supplied complete with plastic fittings, all that is needed are the twin pipes that to go down to the water source.
- EDW100 Self Priming Pump with Pressure Controller & P30 Injector
- Maximum Suction Lift is 35m
- Maximum Without Suction is 60m
All EDW pumps come with a P30 Injector Kit. However they are also available with a P20 Injector Kit on request.
Surface Bore Pumps are designed to sit at the top of the bore or well. They have 2 pipes attached with a venturi at the bottom. One pipe pushes water down to the venturi (with injectors) which forces water up the other pipe to the surface which is why these pumps need to be primed at all times. So a good quality foot valve is very important.
A Deep Well Jet Pump for the home
The Convertible Deep Well Jet Pump and can be set up to supply the whole house from a bore or well.
If you can match the flow of the bore to the output of the pump you could run the Convertible Jet Pump all day, every day, without any problems of it running dry.
These Self Priming Pumps have 3 three different injector options available, their design enables easy installation either above the bore or away from the job.
While the smallest of these is suitable for small domestic application, the larger are suitable for a multitude of water moving applications from tank filling to domestic water supply.
Exceptional Quality, Heavy Duty, European manufactured High demand, self-priming centrifugal pump with external injector; for water supply in household and rural systems. Available with Pressure Switch and Tank.
- Deep Wells up to 50m in depth
- Long Suction Lines from tank to pump
- Draw from Dams, Creeks, Rivers
- Irrigation, Tank Filling or Transferring
- Injector kits supplied with each pump
- Overload Protection
- Liquid temperature range 0-50°C; max
Pump Control Options
- REEFE® Pressure Controller (this model)
- REEFE® Pressure Switch and Tank
Click this link to view this model of deep well jet pump without any pressure switch or tank
Click this link to view this model of deep well jet pump with a pressure switch and pressure tank
- Heavy Duty Cast iron pump casing with threaded inlet and outlet
- Twin Noryl Impeller, Noryl Diffuser
- Ceramic-graphite mechanical seal
- Motor shaft in Gr 316 Stainless steel EDW100 and Gr 303
- Stainless steel on the hydraulic side on EDW150 and EDW200
- World leading brand ball bearings
- 2 pole electric induction motor for continuous operations
- Stator made with low-loss laminated electric sheet steel
- Insulation Class F, IP44 & Thermal protection
They must not be subjected to more than 30 starts per hour at regular intervals.
The convertible deep well jet pump is a clean water pump consisting of pump, mechanical seal and single-phase asynchronous motor. The ejector is lowered in a well and connected to the pump body by two pipes for suction of water from the well or bore.
If you intend to make it automatic, the Deep Well Jet Pump are best suited set up as a pressure system and you would have more control over the settings VIA the pressure switch that is on the pump.
|Rated Head (m)||
|Rated Litres Per Minute (LPM)||