No products in the cart.
24V DC High Pressure Pump -Jabsco 19 Litre Par-Max PLUS 5.0
Jabsco Par-Max 5.0 high pressure water pumps
Jabsco 24V DC High Pressure Pump provides exceptional flow and consistent water pressure to easily handle the demand of multiple outlets at one time.
The Jabsco Par-Max PLUS 5.0 Fresh Water pumps offer high pressure up to 60PSI with 19 Litres per minute water flow and consistent water pressure to easily handle the demand of up to 5 taps or outlets at one time.
The 5 chamber Par-Max PLUS pumps use the latest technology in design and construction to offer exceptional life and service, backed by Jabsco’s 3 Year limited warranty.
- High capacity flow up to 19 LPM (5 GPM)
- Smooth Flow
- Dry running capability
- Sealed automatic pressure switch 60 PSI, tested over 4 million cycles without failure
- Sealed switch and co-molded diaphragm eliminates leak paths, extending the life of the pumps by up to 50%.
- Corrosion resistant materials
- High pressure and flow serves up to 5 outlets
- Large improved noise dampening rubber feet significantly minimize vibration when mounted against hard surface.
- All PAR-Max Plus models include soft rubber mounts
- Snap in Port Fittings – quick-connect fittings and quick-disconnect ports allow for adjustability and ease of installation.
- Large heavy duty motor brushes extend pump life by up to 50%
- Self priming up to 3 metres
- Standard 19mm size plug-in hose ports included – 2 each ½” straight threaded, ½” 90 degree threaded and 12mm hose barbs
- An inlet pump strainer should be fitted (not included)
The Jabsco 24V DC High Pressure Pump comes with installation instructions included in the box. Please read and follow the instructions.
- Model: 82500-0094
- LPM: 19
- 60 psi/4.3 bar
- Max Amp Draw: 7.5
- Pump Fuse: 15 Amp
- Two 1/2″ (13mm) straight hose barbs
- Two 1/2″ (13mm) straight QEST
- Two 1/2″ (13mm) elbow QEST
Not For Continuous Duty, Intermittent Duty Only
Installation and Mounting
1: Select pump location. Pump must be installed in a dry, ventilated area.
2: Connect fittings supplied with the pump to the vessels plumbing. (Figure 4). Use hose clamps on the slip on barb hose connectors.
Important: Install strainer pump inlet to protect valves from debris.
3: Fasten pump to a flat surface. If mounting vertically; install with pump head down
Do not over tighten screws to allow rubber mounts to absorb vibration.
4: Install inlet and discharge fittings. Firmly push slide clips forward to lock fittings in place. – Figure 5
Allow the pump to prime with the discharge line (or spray valve) open to avoid airlock. The built-in pressure switch will shut off the pump automatically when the discharge valve is closed and will restart the pump when the valve is opened. If the pump runs out of liquid, it will continue to operate. Running dry will not damage the pump. Turn the pump off manually.
Accessories (not included)
Accumulator tanks hold a reservoir of air and water down stream from the pump. The air acts as a cushion, absorbing pump and pressure fluctuations, smoothing the flow and making the system quieter. Accumulators allow the pump to reach shut-off pressure more smoothly which reduces the on/off cycle which gives better control of hot water delivery.
Our accumulator tanks all have a bladder that separates water from air. The bladder is pre-pressurised but may need fine tuning when installed to give the most efficient performance. One of the advantages of an accumulator tank is that they can dispense up to half of their capacity of water even when the pump is switched off. So the bigger the reservoir, the more water you have available without having to switch the pump on helping you wash your hands or clean your teeth without noise.
Water Pressure Regulators
Inlet water regulators are designed to protect your boat water system plumbing and fixtures from the possible high pressure of municipal water systems. Regulation is controlled at all flow rates by a pre-set spring and removable strainer traps debris. Both inline portable and permanent flush mount models are available in our new line of diaphragm sealed regulators.
Inlet Strainers are an essential part of any fresh water system using a diaphragm pump – protecting the valves from small particles in the water. Our Pumpgards™ have been designed for easy installation and rapid filter screen cleaning having a transparent bowl that screws off to allow simple, regular inspection.