No products in the cart.
24V DC High Pressure Pump -Jabsco 16 Litre Par-Max 4.3
Jabsco Par-Max 4.3 high pressure water pumps
24V DC High Pressure Pump provides exceptional flow and consistent water pressure to easily handle the demand of multiple outlets at one time.
The Jabsco Par-Max 4.3 Fresh Water pumps offer high pressure up to 40PSI with 16.3 Litres per minute water flow and consistent water pressure. This multi-outlet water pressure pump serves four or more 1/2″ (13mm) outlets at any one time.
Features and Benefits:
- Up to 16.3 litres 4.3 gallons per minute open flow output
- Serves up to 4 x 12mm (1/2”) outlets simultaneously
- The tried and proven 4 piston diaphragm sealed for smooth flow and quiet operation
- Self priming to 3 meters
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Can run dry for a short period without damage
- Powerful ignition protected motor
- Thermal overload protection automatically stops motor should it overheat due to overload, with auto restart feature.
- Hose ports include: 2 x ½” male threaded, 2 x 12mm hose connector
- Pressure switch cut-in at 10 psi (0.7 bar), cut-out at 25 psi (1.7 bar), low pressure, or cut-in at 20 psi (1.4 bar), cut-out at 40 psi (2.8 bar), high pressure
- Straight Snap-fit hose ports simplify both installation and removal for routine service
- 3 Year warranty
The Jabsco 24V DC High Pressure Pump comes with installation instructions included in the box. Please read and follow the instructions.
- Model: 31620-0094
- LPM: 16
- 40 psi/2.8 bar
- Max Amp Draw: 3
- Pump Fuse: 7 Amp
- Cut in Pressure: 20 PSI/1.4 bar
- Cut-out Pressure: 40 PSI/2.8 bar
- 2 x 1/2″ (13mm) straight hose barbs
- 2 x 1/2″ (13mm) straight QEST
Accessories (not included)
Accumulator tanks hold a reservoir of air and water down stream from the pump. The air acts as a cushion, absorbing pump and pressure fluctuations, smoothing the flow and making the system quieter. Accumulators allow the pump to reach shut-off pressure more smoothly which reduces the on/off cycle which gives better control of hot water delivery.
Our accumulator tanks all have a bladder that separates water from air. The bladder is pre-pressurised but may need fine tuning when installed to give the most efficient performance. One of the advantages of an accumulator tank is that they can dispense up to half of their capacity of water even when the pump is switched off. So the bigger the reservoir, the more water you have available without having to switch the pump on helping you wash your hands or clean your teeth without noise.
Water Pressure Regulators
Inlet water regulators are designed to protect your boat water system plumbing and fixtures from the possible high pressure of municipal water systems. Regulation is controlled at all flow rates by a pre-set spring and removable strainer traps debris. Both inline portable and permanent flush mount models are available in our new line of diaphragm sealed regulators.
Inlet Strainers are an essential part of any fresh water system using a diaphragm pump – protecting the valves from small particles in the water. Our Pumpgards™ have been designed for easy installation
and rapid filter screen cleaning having a transparent bowl that screws off to allow simple, regular inspection.