No products in the cart.
12V Small Low Profile Manual Bilge Pump – LP900D LoPro
LPD900D LoPro – 12V Small Low Profile Manual Bilge Pump
The NEW Rule 12V Small Low Profile Manual Bilge Pump is small enough to fit into tight spaces in the bilge – yet they pack real pumping power at 900 gallons per hour – 3,400 litres per hour – 57 litres per minute.
This 12V Small Low Profile Manual Bilge Pump includes numerous features for ease of installation, ease of use and multiple options for use.
2 models available – standard NON-auto or dual sensing AUTOMATIC.
- Up to 900 GPH – 3,400 LPH – 57 litres per minute at open flow
- Up to 634 GPH – 2,400 LPH – 40 litres per minute at 1 metre head
- Up to 418 GPH – 1,582 LPH – 26 litres per minute at 2 metre head
- Maximum head height – 4 metres = 0 flow
- Compact 60mm high (port to the side) 60mm wide (port upright)
- Length – 195mm RWB5158 Std Model – 245mm RWB5159 Auto
- Fully submersible – horizontal or vertical mounting
- Ignition protected – won’t create a spark
- Thermal cut-out to prevent overheating if run dry
- Silicone blocked tinned 16 gauge wiring
- Rotating discharge body swivels 180 deg for ease of installation
- Threaded discharge nozzle with multiple hose ports included as standard in the package – 4 different hose ports provided – 1 each 20mm, 25mm & 28mm straight & 1 x 20mm 90 deg elbow
- Straight discharge ports include a nitrile non-return check valve (for use on straight ports only – not to be used on 90 deg port)
- 3 year limited warranty
12V Small Low Profile Manual Bilge Pump
- Includes all features as detailed above
- 12 volt 4 amp use a 7.5 amp fuse
- NON-automatic operation – If automatic required – purchase RWB5159 automatic version – or use a Rule float switch
RWB5158 NON-automatic Rule LP900D LoPro bilge pump 12volt
|Minimum Litres Per Minute||
|Maximum Head (m)||