No products in the cart.
0.75kw/1hp Franklin 4 inch Submersible Motor – 1 Phase 3-wire 316SS
Franklin 1hp 316SS Submersible Motor
Franklin 1hp 316SS submersible motor is a 3-wire single 1 phase 316 Stainless Steel submersible motor: Special construction option for acid, low pH, and seawater applications
4-inch Encapsulated 316 Stainless motor.
These motors are built for dependable operation in 4-inch diameter or larger water wells. Premium motor protection system protects the motor against overload, underload, overheating and rapid cycling.
Franklin Electric 3-wire motors are single phase, capacitor start-induction run (CSIR) or capacitor start-capacitor run CSCR) motors optimised for operation with the Franklin Electric Control Boxes. This design features the highest starting torque within the single phase motor range. In addition, original FE Control Boxes include all necessary long-life starting and motor protection relays and capacitors.
It is fitted with water lubricated radial and thrust bearings for a maintenance-free operation. The motor is filled with a special fluid, providing frost protection down to -15ºC. A special diaphragm ensures pressure compensation inside the motor.
• Hermatically sealed stator, anti tracking, self healing stator resin prevents motor burn out
• High efficiency electrical design for lower operating cost
• Cable material according to drinking water regulations (VDE/ACS/KTW approved)
• Removable Water Bloc lead connector
• Water Lubrication and non contaminating FES93 filling liquid
• Built In Lightning Arrestors
• Built In Overloads
• 3 Wire motor, 1 phase: 0.75 kW
• 4″ NEMA flange
• Rotation 1 phase: CCW facing shaft end
• Protection: IP68
• Insulation: Class B
• Rated ambient temperature: 30°C
• Cooling flow: min. 8 cm/sec or 0.8 m/s
• Starts per hour: max.20, equally distributed
• Installation: vertical to horizontal, shaft upwards
• 1 Phase Voltage tolerance 50 Hz: -10% / +6% at 230 V/50 Hz
• 1 and 3 Phase Motor protection: Select thermal overloads according to EN/DIN 61947-4-1, trip class 10 or 10A, trip time <10s at 5 x IN
• Lip seals on Super Stainless motors, 0.25 to 2.2 kW
• Leads fitted: up to 1.5 kW x 1.5 metre lead
• Matching FE Control Box/Starters for all 3 Wire 1 phase motors
• Motor warranty void if Franklin Electric 1 phase control box/starters not used
|Dimensions||29.8 x 9.5 x 29.8 cm|
Single 1 Phase
Franklin 3-wire 1 phase
|kW / Hp||
0.75 / 1