No products in the cart.
0.55kw/0.75hp Franklin 4 inch Submersible Motor – 1 Phase 2-wire
Franklin 0.75hp 2-wire motor
Franklin 0.75hp 2-wire motor is a 0.37kw single 1 phase submersible motor.
Two-wire motors are split-phase designs with integral starting components and on-winding thermal overload protection, and do not require a control box. They feature Franklin’s patented 2-wire BIAC starting switch which provides reverse impact torque to aid starting in adverse environments.
These motors are built for dependable operation in 4-inch diameter or larger water wells. Premium motor protection system protects the motor against overload, underload, overheating and rapid cycling.
The Franklin 0.75hp 2-wire motor is a Split Phase motor with built in starting components, automatic reset overload and surge protectors. The motor is designed for direct connection to the single-phase power supply with no need for external Controls. Advantages of this particular motor design is the ease of installation along with the unique “reverse impact torque.
It is fitted with water lubricated radial and thrust bearings for a maintenance-free operation. The motor is filled with a special fluid, providing frost protection down to 15ºC. A special diaphragm ensures pressure compensation inside the motor.
• Hermetically sealed stator, anti tracking, self healing stator resin prevents motor burn out
• High efficiency electrical design for lower operating cost
• Cable material according to drinking water regulations (VDE/ACS/KTW approved)
• Removable Water Bloc lead connector
• Water Lubrication and non contaminating FES93 filling liquid
• Built In Lightning Arrestors
• Built In BIAC starting switch
• Corrosion resistant all stainless steel exterior construction
• Stainless steel splined shaft
• 2 Wire motors, 1 phase: 0.55 kW
• 4″ NEMA flange
• Rotation 1 phase: CCW facing shaft end
• Protection: IP68
• Insulation: Class B
• Rated ambient temperature: 30°C
• Cooling flow: min. 8 cm/sec or 0.8 m/s
• Starts per hour: max.20, equally distributed
• Installation: vertical to horizontal, shaft upwards
• 1 Phase Voltage tolerance 50 Hz: -10% / +6% at 230 V/50 Hz
• 1 and 3 Phase Motor protection: Select thermal overloads according to EN/DIN 61947-4-1, trip class 10 or 10A, trip time <10s at 5 x IN
• Lip seals on Super Stainless motors, 0.25 to 2.2 kW
• Leads fitted: up to 1.5 kW x 1.5 meter lead
• 2 Wire motors are Plug and Pump, no control box/starter required
|Dimensions||27.1 x 9.5 x 27.1 cm|
Single 1 Phase
Franklin 2-wire 1 Phase
|kW / Hp||
0.55 / 0.75